Please note that we cannot bind insurance via email, fax, or phone. Any quotes given are subject to underwriting guidelines by the respective insurance carriers. Any reference of coverage used are not intended to express legal opinion as to the nature of coverage, but rather just a brief generalization of coverages. Please read your policy for specific details of coverages.
©2015 All Rights Reserved. Site Designed & Powered By Intro Flare
We used 100+ years of experience protecting agriculture to develop our AgriChoice insurance policy, designed for traditional production farms and ranches. We start with a base policy to protect farm homes, buildings, machinery, equipment and livestock - protection most farm and ranch operations require. Then, we offer a variety of optional coverages to tailor your policy to exactly the needs of your farm or ranch. That way, you only pay for the protection you need, and not for coverages you don’t.
Standard coverage in the policy includes:
AgriChoice also includes provisions to help protect you in the event of unwarranted animal cruelty lawsuits.
These coverages packaged into one product offer farmers and ranchers a high level of protection and convenience.
• Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
• Equipment breakdown coverage for equipment built into outbuildings
• Global positioning equipment covered for special causes of loss
• Cab glass repair or replacement with no deductible
• Foreign object damage to combines covered at no additional charge
• Damage during towing and hitching covered at no additional charge
• Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground with no additional charge
• Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery (your insurance pays first)
• Fire extinguisher recharge costs
• $5,000 coverage for credit card fraud
Follow us at: